RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Veo offers FREE UK RETURNS
We strive to reduce returns wherever possible, to improve customer satisfaction and to reduce the carbon footprint of returns!
Unlike the high returns & exchange culture of fast fashion we strive to get it right first time - by ensuring we provide full details for all products, that size guides are accurate and helpful for you, and so that you feel confident to purchase accurately. This keeps our Returns low, and minimises the carbon footprint of logistics, to be as sustainable as possible.
However, in the event that you need to organise a return, you can simply complete the form and our team will be happy to help you:
- Item(s) in your order can be returned for a refund, hassle free* (*Returns must be in line with the Brand returns available on the brands page)
- All returns require label(s) and documents prior to posting; these can be requested from our Returns portal.
- If you'd like to arrange a return please complete our Returns Request form here.*
- Exchanges are accepted at discretion of the Brand or availability.
- *Please do not process a return directly with the Brand, customers must contact Veo to be eligible for free UK returns
Each Veo brand has their own Returns & Exchange policy which you can find on any product page in the 'Delivery & Returns' tab. Returns must also meet the Brand's own Return policy and the below terms.
Please read our below returns terms carefully to ensure your request can be processed as quickly as possible:
- Return must be requested within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. NB- Original delivery costs are not refunded.
- All returns are FREE for UK only. Costs for returns from overseas orders are not included.
- Returned items should be sent directly back to the Brand using our tracked returns service.
- If your Return is approved at the request form you will receive a link to create your online Returns label. This must be shown and scanned at one of the 8,000 CollectPlus locations around the UK. Failure to show or scan your online returns label will result in the Return not being free.
- All items must be sent back to our Brands in the original packaging provided. Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- All face masks are final sale - unfortunately, for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on face masks.
- Where possible any item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Footwear should be returned unworn, unmarked, with any tags intact and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- Underwear, lingerie, briefs, swimming costumes, and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear or other clothing. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be returned back to customer.
- Beauty, skincare, cosmetic and health products can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any plastic wrapping intact.
- You cannot return items that have been personalised for you or 'made to order'.
- You will receive a refund within 10 working days after your return is confirmed.
- Exchanges are offered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Brand or availability.
- If you would like to exchange sizes, you will need to place a new order for the size that you require and return your original order. Unfortunately we cannot support exchanges as we're unable to put stock on hold.
- All questions and queries are handled by our expert customer service team, so please contact us with any questions below.