Product Description for Dawa | Organic Cotton & Recycled Lace Brazilian Shortly Pants | Black - Olly
The Dawa shorty sublimates our buttocks with delicacy! Its super soft geometric lace is made from recycled fiber. Side cut, it is slightly indented on the buttocks and very comfortable. And of course, the panty bottom is lined with organic cotton.
- Panties lined with GOTS certified organic cotton
- 58% recycled fiber lace (lace composition: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane)
- Dyes without harmful products certified Oeko-Tex 100
- Imagined in Paris, made in Hungary
- Machine wash at 30° maximum. Please note that the pink and black Amour sets must be washed by hand only.
- Air dry
- Wash in a washing net to avoid tearing the tulle and lace. Tie the bra clips together before washing to prevent them from banging against the sides of the machine.
- Use an environmentally friendly or homemade detergent
UK £6.50 (7 Business Days)
Europe £6.50 (4-10 Business Days)
Rest of World £17.50 (Business Days)
Please get in touch if you wish to return to an item.
Of course, the products must be in the condition in which you received them: unworn, unwashed, complete and with their labels. Returns can be exchanged or refunded. Products must be returned within 30 days.
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here