Product Description for Linen Dress Playa - Cosiol
- Our linen is woven from 100% European Flax Linen, at a centuries old linen mill in Europe.
- Our linen have OEKO-TEX® Certification.
- All of our fabric is certified to be free from various toxic chemicals and meeting both US & European standards.
- All of our garments are designed in Barcelona, and in Europe where qualified, local artisans supervise the whole process.
- Our versatile linen items characterized by clean lines, functionality, and attention to detail, all while maintaining an ethical production and fair working conditions – “respect for the people we work with, it’s just as important to us as the things we make.”
European Flax® certification: The EUROPEAN FLAX® label certifies traceability at every step of processing - from flax seed right through to the finished duvet cover. Certified European Flax® fibre is produced exclusively in France, Belgium, or the Netherlands.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organization (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognized human and labor rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 certification: The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is an independent testing and certification system for textile products that places far more stringent requirements on textile products than any international legal regulations. Every element of the finished product must adhere to the Standard 100 requirements including accessory parts such as buttons, zips, hook-and-loop fasteners, and the sewing threads.
Testing is carried out by 18 independent and accredited OEKO-TEX® test institutes in Europe and Japan. Certified textiles are tested for not only legally banned and regulated substances such as Azo dyes, formaldehyde, phthalates, and heavy metals such as nickel, but also harmful chemicals for which no explicit legal regulation exists such as pesticides or allergenic disperse dyestuffs. The STANDARD 100 protocol also ensures a skin-friendly pH value and colors that stay on the fabric and are never transmitted to your body. Our linen and cotton have certification OEKO TEX Standard, which confirm that all is save for you body.
BENEFITS OF LINEN
Linen resists stains like no other fabric, so it is very easy to maintain the fabric clean. Linen is by far our most durable fabric, much more durable and stronger than cotton. Also, linen is highly mildew resistant.
- Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
- Strongly dirt-repellent
- Has a high moisture absorbency
- Highly breathable
- Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
- Environmentally friendly – less water and chemicals to cultivate
- You can do hand or machine wash in low-temperature water (30-40C) on a gentle cycle.
- Please always separate dark and white clothes.
- Use environment-friendly liquid detergent.
- No spin-drying. Hang to dry for best results.
- Rule number one: no direct sunlight. Store in a dry and cool place. Your clothes will stay healthy and new if you let them breathe. Better hang them on the coat hangers.
- Not necessary to iron your garment, but if this is your preference, we recommend ironing it inside-out on a medium-high setting.
UK Shipping - £11 (5 Days)
Europe Shipping £15.50 (4 Days)
Rest of World £25 (20 Days)
Please get in touch if you wish to return an item.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
The product must be in new condition.
Customer is responsible for the generated return costs.
The product must be in perfect conditions and the original labels need to be included.
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any Customs charges. Cosiol is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here