Product Description for Linda | Vegan Suede Chunky Sole Ankle Chelsea Boot | Taupe - Mireia Playà
The Linda in taupe colour is worthy of being called a perfect basic for wardrobe thanks to its color that combines with everything and its design that balances style and timelessness. These vegan boots have a side elastic that adds a differential touch to the design and makes them super comfortable. The Linda have been manufactured in Alicante without using animal skins like all our vegan boots.
SIZE: fits a bit large.
- Court: Vegan suede made with recycled fibers. 51% recycled polyester, 49% conventional polyester. + elastic vegan suede. 90% PL 5.5% EA 4.5% PU .
- Lining and insole : vegan, breathable and antibacterial with a skin appearance. 20% viscose 55% PU 35% polyamide
- Plant : soft and removable plant.
- Sole : made with expanded Eva rubber, a very light material that allows you to achieve volume without adding weight.
MEASUREMENTS OR LENGTH OF THE INSIDE OF THE SHOE *:
- 36: 24cm
- 37: 25cm
- 38: 25.8cm
- 39: 26.5cm
- 40: 27.2cm
- 41: 27.6cm
* When a product indicates the length of the sole or the sole in each size, the measurement indicated is the inner length of the shoe. See more information at size guide
- SOLE THICKNESS: 5cm
- PRODUCTION: Alicante
Please note this brand does not currently ship to the UK.
Europe | £8 | 5-7 Days
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a return.
15 day return policy
The item to be returned must be sent in the same condition in which it was received (in its original box and in the same condition in which it arrived). Protect the box with the same packaging we used for the outgoing shipment, and in case you no longer have the original packaging, you must replace it with a similar one so that it arrives in perfect condition. *
*If the item is returned in poor condition, Mireia Playà reserves the right to refuse the request for exchange or return.
In case of an exchange we will contact you when we have received the returned order to confirm the availability of the new product and inform you of the new shipment.
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here