Vendor Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website acting as a Vendor and Veopolis Limited 'Veo' of The Accelerator, Level 3, 1 Hardman Boulevard, Manchester, M3 3AQ , the owner of the Website (“Veo/We/Us/Our”). Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. The Agreement is also deemed effective by your clicking your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements between or among the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and all past dealing or industry custom.
2. SERVICE PROVIDED BY US
A. Following commencement of the Term, Veo will:
- provide a password so that the Vendor may construct a shop front and update the shop front whenever such functions are made available by Veo;
- provide Our Services with reasonable skill and care; and
- use reasonable endeavours to restore any faults in Our Services as soon as reasonably practicable. The Vendor acknowledges that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, there is always a risk that communications by electronic means may not reach their intended destination, or may do so much later than intended, for reasons outside Veo’s control, and that it is technically impossible to provide Our Services entirely free of fault at all times.
B. Veo reserves the right to revise or alter Our Services at any time. Any variation in Our Services will be subject to the Conditions.
C. The Website provides a platform to allow Vendors to offer and sell their Products directly to Customers. In doing so, the Vendor authorises and appoints Veo as its commercial agent to directly negotiate and/or conclude the sale and/or purchase of Products between the Vendor and Customers via the Veo Services and Veo accepts this appointment on the terms of these Conditions. As part of this process:
- i. any contract to sell and buy Products is made only between the Vendor and Customer concerned and Veo is not a party to any such contract;
- ii. Veo facilitates the negotiation of the sale of Products between Customers and Vendors through the use of the CMS and e-mail communication services operated and managed by Veo, together with Our Services that contribute to increasing the Vendor’s goodwill, promote the Vendor’s Products and generally encourage Customers to place orders with Vendors.
- iii. Products offered for sale through the Veo Website are neither owned nor come into the possession of Veo at any time.
D. The Vendor hereby acknowledges that Veo has sole and complete discretion whether to invite or select prospective Sellers to subscribe to use of the Service.
E. Veo may from time to time introduce a Vendor to third parties with whom special terms have been arranged unique to Vendors. Any contract entered into between Vendors and any such third party is concluded directly between the Vendor and the third party concerned and, except as expressly set out in these Vendor Terms, Veo cannot be involved in the fulfilment or liability for any such contracts.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Veo or Our Affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable English and international intellectual property and other laws.
- You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion reuse Content from the Website as specified in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so. Specifically you agree that you will not systematically copy Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given Our express written permission to do so;
4. VENDOR CONTENT
- By entering into this Agreement and listing an item, the Vendor grants, as well as represents and warrants that it has the right to grant to Us and our Affiliates a royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, reformat, create derivative works of, use, incorporate and embed into other works, and distribute Vendor Content throughout the Website.
- The Vendor hereby grants Us and our Affiliates and marketing partners a nonexclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, and display your name, trademarks, service marks and logos during the Term in connection with the Our Services.
5. FAIR USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Material from the Website may be reused without permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Veo or that of Our Affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply Our endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7. LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at helloATveoworld.joedarwen.com
8. CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
- When submitting Content to the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- i. You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- ii. The Vendor Content may not be unlawful or otherwise objectionable (including that which may be in breach of rules, regulations or legislation specific to the item or service you are advertising). This includes, but is not limited to, Vendor Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- iii. Vendor Content must not promote or incite violence;
- iv. Vendor Content should be honest and fair, should not make any unsubstantiated or unsupportable claims, and should not make dishonest or unreasonable comparisons with other content on the Website;
- v. Vendor Content must be in the English language. Content in any other language may be removed at our sole discretion;
- vi. Vendor Content may not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party including, but not limited to, copyright and trade marks;
- vii. The Vendor must not post links to other websites containing any of the above types of content;
- viii. The means by which the Vendor identifies themselves must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- ix. The Vendor’s Products must be placed into the appropriate category;
- x. The Vendor must not impersonate other people or businesses;
- xi. The Vendor must not submit material that may contain viruses or any other software or instructions that may damage or disrupt other software, computer hardware or communications networks; and
- xii. The Vendor must not use Our Website for unauthorised mass communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- The Vendor acknowledges that We may screen, approve (or reject) Vendor Content submitted to the Website, and that as a result of such screening, We may edit and/or remove such Vendor Content.
- By posting Vendor Content you warrant and represent that you are the author of that content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/or permissions to submit it. We accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Vendor Content. Further, you waive all moral rights in the Vendor Content to be named as its author and grant Us a perpetual licence to modify the Content as necessary for its inclusion on the Website.
- We will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Vendor Content, nor for any errors or omissions in the Vendor Content. Use of and reliance upon the Vendor Content is entirely at your own risk.
9. VENDOR PRODUCTS
- The Vendor agrees and warrants that any and all Vendor Content: (a) will be truthful, accurate, and not misleading or otherwise deceptive; (b) will not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy; (c) will not violate any law, statute or regulation; (d) will not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (e) will not create liability for Veo. The Vendor will only provide content for Products that fit into the categories or parameters approved in writing by Us. The Vendor may provide Us with Content for Products in additional categories or parameters only upon the prior written consent of Veo (which, in this case, may be given by email). We will not have any responsibility for or liability with respect to the Vendor’s Content.
- You the Vendor hereby represent and warrant that you will not list, offer or sell Products that: (a) are stolen or counterfeit; (b) violate the intellectual property rights of others such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy; (c) you do not have full right and authority to sell; (d) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (e) violate any law, statute or regulation (such as those governing export control or consumer protection); (f) contain any material that is obscene, pornographic or that contains child pornography; and/or (g) create liability for Veo. If the Vendor is restricted from selling certain Products on the Website due to supplier brand restrictions or if the Vendor is not an authorised reseller for any Product, the Vendor will withhold such Products from the assortment it provides to Us provided that it will promptly notify Us in writing of such removal. Prior to launch and upon Our request, the Vendor will provide Us with a list of all Products that will be excluded from sale and specify why each Product is being excluded.
- All Products sold through the Website which are not manufactured or owned by the Vendor will be received by the Vendor directly from the brand owner or from an authorised supplier of the brand owner, and the Vendor must be an authorised reseller of the Products. The Vendor will maintain adequate processes and procedures for conducting diligence to assure that Products are authentic, authorised for sale, and not stolen, counterfeit, illegal or misbranded. Upon Our request, the Vendor will promptly provide Us with (i) certificates of authenticity (or similar documentation) for Products and (ii) documentation (e.g. email verifications from the brand owner or supplier) showing that the Vendor is permitted to sell specific brands or Products through the Website.
- The Vendor will comply with, and ensure that all Products comply with all product safety, testing and certification requirements under applicable laws. The Vendor will promptly notify Us in writing of all warnings, disclaimers or any other similar notices required by applicable laws to be posted with respect to Products.
- The Vendor shall provide Us with written certification stating that the Vendor has complied with any of the Vendor’s obligations under this Agreement, including, for example and without limitation, compliance with consumer product safety laws, authenticity of Products, or restrictions on use.
- The Vendor shall not sell or offer for sale any Products on any competing website of Veo, if under an exclusivity agreement with Veo.
- The Vendor undertakes where a Customer has purchased a Product by way of the Website to make any further sales of Products to that Customer by way of the Website only and to entitle Us to the payments as set out in this Agreement.
- ALCOHOL & AGE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS: if permitted to sell alcohol products or age restricted products the Vendor must have an effective age verification process in place for preventing sales to prospective customers who are underage. The age verification process must meet standards that satisfy due diligence as described in the Business Companion guide for online age verification checks.
- A. Limitation of liability: Vendors expressly acknowledge and agree that Veo shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or lost profits (however arising, including negligence) resulting from or in connection with the sale of goods on the Veo site.
- B. i. Representations and warranties. Each Vendor represents and warrants that:
- The Vendor of alcohol or age restricted products has the right, power, and authority to sell alcohol or age restricted products.
- The Vendor of alcohol or age restricted products owns all necessary and required licenses to lawfully carry out alcohol-related transactions on our site, and post the item to its purchaser.
- The recipient (and buyer if different from the recipient) has proven that they are 18 years of age or older prior to delivery.
- The transaction will comply with all commerce laws, including all laws around postage and fulfilment.
- B. ii. Each buyer represents and warrants that:
- The buyer of the alcohol or age restricted product is at least 18 years old.
- The recipient of the alcohol or age restricted product is at least 18 years old.
- The transaction will comply with all laws, including all laws around postage and fulfilment.
- C. Indemnification: The Vendor is solely responsible for compliance with all laws associated with the sale of alcohol or age restricted products. The Vendor indemnifies Veo of all responsibility associated with this sale. It is therefore the Vendor’s sole discretion of the completion of the transaction based on its ability to assure that the transaction is in compliance with all laws associated with the sale of alcohol or age restricted products.
- D. Postage: Certain local laws and regulations may govern and limit a seller’s ability to sell and post alcohol or age restricted products. As a Vendor you are solely responsible to consult with legal and/or other experts to determine which laws and regulations may impact your activities and to fully abide by those laws and regulations. Since each country has its own regulations governing the shipment of alcohol and age restricted products, Vendor must clearly note which countries it is able to post to in the item description.
- E. Age: Vendors posting alcohol or age restricted products must require the recipient to be in possession of photo identification confirming he/she is 18 years of age or older. Buyer, if different from recipient, must also show proof of age.
10. ORDER PROCESSING
- Customers purchasing Products through the Website (each a “Customer” and together “Customers”) will place orders using Our system and We will collect all proceeds from such transactions, including shipping costs and applicable taxes based on shipment options and tax designations. We will transmit to the Vendor the order information (e.g. Customer name, and shipping address) (“Transaction Information”) that We determine the Vendor needs to fulfill each order, including without limitation, shipping Product(s) to Customers and providing Customer service. We will send an automated email message to each Customer confirming receipt of an Order.
- We will not bear the risk of credit card fraud in connection with any Product that is not shipped by the Vendor to the shipping address specified in the Transaction Information provided by Us, and the Parties agree the Vendor will be responsible for all costs related to such credit card fraud under such circumstances, and all charge-backs related to Products sold and Product fulfillment and delivery.
- Once We have transmitted an order to the Vendor, the Vendor will at its own expense, be solely responsible for, and bear all liability for, the fulfillment of the Order, including without limitation, packaging and shipping of Products, securing the services of and payment of any freight forwarder or customs broker service charges (as may be required for any particular shipment), import or export duties or taxes (as applicable), and Customer service. The Vendor agrees that legal ownership and all risk of loss of the Products remains with the Vendor until the Customer physically receives the Product.
- The Vendor will ship only the product purchased by the Customer and will not include any additional products, materials or information not purchased by the Customer, other than those materials included in all shipments sold by the Vendor as long as such materials do not in any way promote any of our competitors.
- The Vendor will ship items ordered by Customers (i) by placing the ordered items into the custody of the appropriate shipping agency or freight forwarder within one (1) business day following notification of the order. The Vendor will provide notice of shipment to Us through the Shop Owner and the Vendor hereby represents and warrants that it will only provide notification of shipment following actual shipment of the product. If We do not receive a shipment notification notice from the Vendor within seven (7) days of placement of Order, the Order may be cancelled by Veo and the Vendor will be responsible for all Product costs and shipping costs associated with such cancelled order.
- THE CONTRACT OF SALE
- i. The Vendor acknowledges and agrees that following acceptance of an order through the CMS, such an acceptance is also deemed to be an irrevocable instruction by the Vendor to Veo to conclude a contract of sale between the Vendor and the Customer. The contract of sale between the Vendor and the Customer is concluded when Veo (acting as the commercial agent of the Vendor) sends an order confirmation email to the Customer, and Veo has no responsibility for the performance of any such contract.
- ii. The Vendor acknowledges and agrees that the terms and conditions relating to any such contract shall comprise of the Customer Terms, the email confirmation relating to the Customer’s order and the applicable details on the relevant Product page. The Vendor agrees to be bound by all such provisions.
- PROCESSING CUSTOMER ORDERS
- i. Veo shall notify the Vendor by email of any order awaiting acceptance by the Vendor. The Vendor acknowledges that Veo does not warrant the reliability of email communications and the Vendor must check the CMS daily for alerts of new orders.
- ii. Following receipt of such notification the Vendor shall, within a maximum of two (2) Working Days, and as a matter of best practice within twenty four (24) hours, confirm its acceptance or rejection of each and every order, using the CMS, and provide an estimated dispatch date. The Vendor shall use its best endeavours to accept every order.iii. Following acceptance of an order through the CMS, the Vendor shall fulfil the Customer order as soon as reasonably practicable;b. dispatch the Customer order to ensure that it reaches the Customer within the timelines advertised on the relevant Product page and/or in accordance with any subsequent correspondence with the Customer;
- COMMUNICATION WITH CUSTOMERS
- i. The Vendor shall ensure that any and all correspondence with any Customer shall:
- a. be solely for the purposes of processing and/or progressing a Customer order;
- b. be via the CMS or, if that is not possible, then at all times include a reference to Veo.world;
- c. not include any reference to the Vendor’s own website, email address, other correspondence address or any other promotion of services outside those offered through or by Veo.
- d. it should be noted in line with GDPR that customer data is the property of Veo and cannot be marketed to by vendors directly without breach of GDPR guidelines constituting an unlawful alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data.
- ii. The obligations under Clause 10.6.i shall include any material included with the dispatch of a Customer’s order. Veo shall make relevant materials available on request to help the Vendor to fulfil this obligation.
- iii. Any breach of these Clauses 10.6.C.i or 9.6.C.ii shall constitute a material breach of these Conditions and, further, may constitute a breach of data protection legislation laws.
- iv. The Vendor shall respond to any Customer enquiries or Customer complaints promptly and courteously in the first instance within one Working Day, and shall advise Veo of any escalated unresolved Customer enquiries as soon as reasonably practicable.
- i. The Vendor shall ensure that any and all correspondence with any Customer shall:
- The Vendor’s prices shall be fully inclusive of all taxes and additional charges where applicable. The one exclusion to this is postage & packing which, if such charges apply, the Vendor will show separately.
- If the Vendor is VAT registered, the Vendor shall charge VAT at the rate which is currently in force in the UK with respect to the Vendor’s Products.
- It is the Vendor’s sole responsibility to ensure that it fully complies with current VAT regulations and accounts for VAT correctly.
- The Vendor has complete discretion over how it wishes to price its Products however the prices on Veo must not exceed the retail prices available on the Vendor’s own website or other channels where the Vendor sells directly to consumers.
12. CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS, AND REFUNDS
- The Vendor is responsible for processing all Customer cancellations, returns, refunds, and/or Customer service price adjustments. The Vendor will provide Us with its Customer return, refund and price adjustment policies (“Customer Service Policies”) for display on Our Website. The Vendor’s Service Policies for Products sold through the Website will be no less favourable to Customers than the Vendor’s most favourable policies offered on the Vendor’s own website or on other websites for such Products. If the Vendor does not provide such Customer Service Policies to Us prior to the commencement of this Agreement, then the Vendor shall be deemed to have adopted Our customer service policies as may be adopted and/or revised from time to time. The Vendor shall notify Us of any material changes to the Vendor’s Customer Service Policies at least fourteen (14) days prior to the Vendor’s implementation of such changes, provided, however, that any such changes shall not be effective with respect to orders until the revised the Vendor’s Customer Service Policy has been posted to Our Website.
- The Vendor will be responsible for all refunds. If the Vendor determines a Customer is due a cash refund, the Vendor will notify Us and include other related information requested by Us (e.g. reason for refund).
13. PAYMENTS & COSTS
- In consideration of Our Services We shall be entitled to receive 15% of sale price of the Product net of postage and packaging, insurance costs and any sales taxes, including 20% VAT [= 18%] for vendors in UK and European member states ( “Net Sales Price” ).
- We shall pay to the Vendor 85% of the Net Sales Price following 14 days of Our receipt of the payment for the Product and confirmation of shipment of the Product to the Customer.
- The Vendor will maintain price parity between the Products it offers through the Website and on other websites including the Vendor’s website.
14. TERMINATION AND/OR SUSPENSION
- This Agreement shall continue until terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party if the other Party breaches any provision of this Agreement, and has failed to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of the receipt of written notice of breach from the non-breaching party, stating the nature and character of the breach. Termination under this Section does not limit either Party from pursuing any other remedies available to such Party, including but not limited to injunctive relief.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other Party in the event (a) the other Party files a petition for bankruptcy or is adjudicated bankrupt; (b) a petition in bankruptcy is filed against the other Party and such petition is not dismissed within ninety (90) days; (c) the other Party becomes or is declared insolvent or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors or an arrangement for its creditors pursuant to any bankruptcy or other similar law; (d) the other Party ceases to do business in the normal course; or (e) a receiver is appointed for the other Party or its business.
- We may terminate this Agreement for any reason by giving thirty (30) days prior written notice to Shop Owner. The Vendor may also terminate their agreement by giving thirty (30) days prior written notice to Veo.
- The Vendor will continue to have obligations under this Agreement after termination of the Agreement, including without limitation, the obligation to (i) provide customer service to Customers who purchased Products on the Website, (ii) pay any invoices delivered by Us in connection with the Agreement, (iii) notify Us and Customers of any recalls of its Products, (iv) remit any taxes collected to the proper jurisdiction(s) and (v) immediately notify Us of any security breach that allows a third party to view or access or otherwise compromise any Transaction Information.
- The provisions of this Agreement which by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement (including, without limitation, representations, warranties, indemnification, payment obligations, remedies, limitations of liability, choice of law, jurisdiction, and venue) shall survive its termination.
- We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- Save for the discretionary screening and approval of Vendor Content and/or Vendor Products, We have neither control over, nor involvement in, any goods or services advertised on the Website and accept no responsibility for any actions taken, or any goods or services provided, by any Vendors.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this Website will be accurate and up to date, We make no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- We make no representation or warranty that any part of this Website is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
16. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND MODIFICATIONS
- The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Website or the Services will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or nonavailability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and statemandated censorship.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the Content available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions, your improper use of Veo’s Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Veo or Our Affiliates accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Services and/or Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Veo or Our Affiliates.
- In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- The entire risk arising out of the Vendor’s use of the Website, the use of any services offered in connection with the marketplace, and/or the use of any content remains with the Vendor. Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, the maximum liability that We shall have is limited to the actual value of any commissions actually received by Us in connection with any sales made by the Vendor through the Website.
19. NO WAIVER
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
20. PREVIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
21. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Veo.
- All notices/communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to [helloATveoworld.joedarwen.com]. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe link’ in any email which you may receive from Us.
23. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Veo shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 2nd October 2019.