A rich, pure, natural, loose mineral Bronzing powder that can be used all over the skin to impart a healthy sun kissed glow – or applied in contour areas to accentuate cheekbones and enhance the shape of the face.
- FREE FROM - preservatives, artificial colours, talc, fillers, binders, oil, fragrances & other skin irritants, makes it a perfect choice for sensitive & problematic skin that reacts allergically to cosmetics.
- Recommended by dermatologists because it is known as non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog skin pores.The presence of zinc oxide provides natural protection from ultra-violet rays and possesses anti-bacterial properties, useful for sufferers of acne – rosacea - eczema or post surgical skin.
- HOW TO APPLY - Tap a small amount of powder into the jar lid - load onto a *Kabuki brush - tap the brush on the side of the sifter jar to dust off any excess powder - for a natural make-up use on its own after moisturising the skin, the more you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin - As a finishing powder, apply after your foundation - or use direct onto areas for contouring (cheekbones etc).
- *Our luxurious, eco friendly, vegan, flat top Kabuki brush, made from bamboo & super soft bristles, is perfect for medium to heavy application of mineral foundation. kabuki brush
- 100% cruelty free, not animal tested, vegan, no parabens, toxin free.
INGREDIENTS: Mica, +/- CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007