The Baobab Fruit Powder contains more antioxidants than any other fruit out there. It It is a natural supplement and the human body can absorb it more easily than any other manufactured vitamin supplements or protein shake.
Several studies have shown that the Baobab Fruit
Powder is rich in:
· Vitamin C, A, B6
· Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium
As a result, if used regularly:
· It helps the body to recover more easily from tiredness and fatigue
· It strengthens the immune system
· It regulates the digestive system and cleanse the liver
· It reduces blood sugar levels in people that suffer from diabetes.
You can use 1 teaspoon (6-8g) of baobab fruit powder in so many ways. Here are some examples:
FOR BREAKFAST or SNACK:
· Add it in your smoothie or milkshake
· Stir it into yogurt or porridge
· Sprinkle on your fruit salad or granola
FOR LUNCH or DINNER:
· Sprinkle on your salad
· Stir it in your soup or your curries
· Add it in your seasoning to marinade meat and fish
SACO Baobab Powder is from the Ivory Coast (West Africa). The pulp is 100 % pure with no additives or preservatives and it’s perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
For more information on our baobab fruit powder, or our fantastic range of African Superfoods, get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you.
DISCLAIMER: We are not doctors nor registered nutritionists. All the information we share are solely based on the research and information open to the public domain, on our personal experience, and on the feedback of our customers and in no way breaches or breaks the boundaries of the law in the UK where we live.
We do not claim to cure any cause, condition or disease. The information is intended only to help you cooperate with your doctor. Before making any changes in your diet, you are cautioned to consult with your health professional.