The collaboration between ACBC and Philippe Model gave birth to the Philippe Model Lyon collection. This project is inspired by the “La Confluence” district of Lyon, a former abandoned area of the French city and protagonist, in recent years, of an impressive urban redevelopment project, for a more eco-sustainable world.
- Upper in corn fiber (BioBased);
- Insole made of recycled soles (RecycledFoam);
- Inner lining derived from recycled plastic bottles (ReBotilia);
- Recycled rubber sole (ReRubber);
- Organic cotton (Organic Cotton) laces;
- 46% corn waste and agricultural biomass waste;
- Side and back details in recycled polyester;
- “Philippe Model Paris” written on the back and the tongue;
- “Philippe Model” logo on the side of the shoe;
- Closure with laces;
- White color;
- Use for every day.
The shoe consists of an upper made of corn fiber and other biomass waste agricultural at 46%, from organic cotton laces and the inner lining derived from recycled plastic bottles.
Moreover, the sole is also made with recycled materials, in this case, recycled rubber. The Philippe Model Lyon White Corn Based shoes have been designed for everyday use, thanks to the comfort of the sustainable insole.
Worldwide £8.63 - 24-72 hours delivery
If you wish to return an item please get in contact within 14 days
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here