Product Description for Philippe Model Lyon | Corn Based Vegan Leather Trainers | White & Beige - ACBC
These sports shoes are characterized by the use of sustainable materials chosen by ACBC for the Philippe Model in full compliance with the concept of "Sustainability". The mission is to improve the conditions of the planet and people. If you love Green fashion choose the Philippe Model Lyon White and Beige Corn Based. The packaging has also been designed to protect the environment, in fact, it is 100% recycled cardboard.
- Upper in corn fiber (BioBased);
- Insole made of recycled soles (RecycledFoam);
- Inner lining derived from recycled plastic bottles (ReBotilia);
- Recycled rubber sole (ReRubber);
- Organic cotton (Organic Cotton) laces;
- 46% corn waste and agricultural biomass waste;
- Side and back details in recycled polyester;
- “Philippe Model Paris” written on the back and the tongue;
- “Philippe Model” logo on the side of the shoe;
- Closure with laces;
- White color with beige and black details;
- Use for every day.
The eco-sustainable shoes by Philippe Model have an upper created with agricultural corn waste up to 46%, inner lining derived from beige recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton laces. On the side, it has the "Philippe Model Paris" logo in white with a beige outline made of recycled polyester. The reclaimed rubber sole supports every step you take, for daily and long-lasting use.
Worldwide £8.63 - 24-72 hours delivery
If you wish to return an item please get in contact within 14 days
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here