Our EU Ecolabel accredited Patio and Stone Cleaner is a fast acting patio cleaner, removing deep stains, grease, soot, limescale, rust and efflorescence from exposed masonry, such as brickwork, stone, concrete, tiled or stone floors and walls, including granite and porcelain. It is also suitable as a headstone cleaner.
As a vegan and plant friendly patio cleaner, it is safe to use both outdoors and indoors as stone cleaner on tiles and stone floors.
- Free from Petroleum solvent, Hydrochloric acid, VOCs,
Formaldehyde, Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEs)
- Fast acting patio stone cleaner
- Safe to use indoors
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Reduced impact on aquatic life
- Reduced use of hazardous substances
- Phosphate and phosphonate free
- Safe in septic tanks if used as directed
- Readily biodegradable
Areas of Use
- Brickwork and Masonry
- Tiled Walls and Stone Floors
- Patio Stone & Concrete
Instructions for Use
Apply the patio stone cleaner to the surface by spray or brush and leave to stand. For heavy soiling allow 10-15 minutes contact time and agitate. For larger surface areas such as floors, use a mop and bucket. Rinse well with clean water. This product is not intended for large-scale cleaning.
This product is also available in a concentrated 5 Litre Patio and Stone Cleaner size.
- Loved by Professionals, Approved by the Planet
- 100% Made in Britain
- Vegan Friendly, Natural Plant Based Cleaning Product
- Ethical & Eco Friendly Sustainable Cleaning
- Highly Biodegradable Ingredients
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- B Corp Certified
- Never Tested on Animals
- Pet Safe
- 100% Recycled & Recyclable Plastic Bottle Packaging