Partnering with our food loving friends, we've put together a proper smorgasbord of healthy and energising foods guaranteed to make your taste buds sing and keep you on top of your game.
Capturing the excitement and innovation of British artisan brands in natural food, you’ll get to savour a range of gently dehydrated snacks from Moral Fibre Food, an amazing breakfast cereal from Primrose’s Kitchen and superb nut butter from Nutural World, purifying herbal tea from Pukka, a delicious macaroon from Nourish and more. Inside each beautifully presented eco hamper box you’ll also find a specially designed Moral Fibre canvas tote so you can enjoy your snacks on the go.
Typically the limited edition hamper includes:
- Moral Fibre's handmade Courgette Crunch - 40g pot (2 gold stars Great Taste Awards)
- Moral Fibre's handmade Chilli Crunch - 45g pot (Gold star Great Taste Awards)
- Moral Fibre's handmade Raspberry Cocolossal Balls - 60g pot
- Moral Fibre's handmade Exotic Seedy Fruity Bites - 70g pot (Gold star Great Taste Awards)
- Moral Fibre's handmade Choco Banananut Bites - 70g pot (Gold star Great Taste Awards)
- Moral Fibre canvas tote bag featuring a bespoke design by London illustrator Rose Blake
- Primrose’s Kitchen Raw Beetroot & Ginger Muesli 400g (Gold star Great Taste Awards)
- Nutural World's Cashew Nut Butter 170g (2 gold stars Great Taste Awards)
- Pukka's Tumeric Gold tea (20 biodegradable teabags)
- Nim's Apple Fruit Crisps 20g
- Nourish Organic Macaroon 23g
- Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 250ml
- Signature hand-stamped eco hamper box 30 x 30 x 12 cms with Moral Fibre motif, jute and vintage stitched ribbon in mint green
- Hand-stamped gift tag inscribed with recipient's name and personalised message (optional)
- Your hamper box will be professionally packaged in an outer box for protection and delivery, and labelled with your recipient’s details.
All products in this hamper are free of gluten and dairy. Apart from the Choco Banananut Bites, all products are also free of refined sugar. Please note, we might need to substitute one or more products from time to time depending on availability. We’ve sourced the best-tasting healthy food for you…your only moral dilemma is to choose which one to eat first!