Product Description for 100% Natural Organic Phytohealth Intense Serum | Sample, 10ml or 30ml - The PÜRE Collection
Does your skin need a good burst of refreshment?
PhytoHealth Intense Serum
Naturally good for
- Good for all skin types. Utilising powerful botanical nutrients blended to amplify performance and effectively address skin concerns, tackling blemishes, dryness, dullness, pigmentation and fine-lines.
- Intense nutrition for the skin, giving a brighter, tighter, and better looking appearance.
- Reviving dull, fatigued skin, helping to fight the effects of free radicals that could make you look older and tired.
What’s inside PhytoHealth Intense Serum
PhytoHealthTM Intense Serum contains 11 skin-nurturing oils rich in free radical fighting antioxidants, vitamin-rich nutrients, essential nourishing fatty acids and strengthening pytoceramide.
Marine Phytoplankton – a phytonutrient powerhouse of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Our blend includes Sea Buckthorn, Frankincense, Neroli, Marula and Prickly Pear Seed oils, all selected for their amazing skin benefits.
- Utilising all the recuperative properties of some of the worlds most exclusive oils, all sustainably sourced.
How to Use Intense Serum
- Shake to awaken the marine phytoplankton.
- Using the pipette, dispense a few drops into the palm of your hand, and using your fingertips start to gently massage the serum into your face, neck, under eyes and decollete in an upwards circular motion.
- Apply morning and evening to freshly cleansed skin.
Because of Sea Buckthorn's high beta carotene content, your skin may have an orange tint when first applied.
It is therefore recommended that you massage the serum thoroughly, and then 10-15 minutes later any colour remaining will be naturally absorbed into your skin.
- We originally intended to formulate this PhytoHealth Intense serum using the Sea Buckthorn seed oil, however after rigorous testing, we discovered that the fruit oil is far more beneficial for your skin, and far outweighed the temporary tint that you may experience.
INGREDIENTS of PhytoHealth Intense Serum
Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil benefits
- Antioxidant, nourishing and moisturising.
- Prickly pear seeds are cold pressed to retain the oil’s incredibly high level of antioxidant vitamin E which helps to defend skin from ageing free radical damage, and vitamin K which helps to repair and soften skin.
Organic Sea Buckthorn benefits
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and elasticity boosting.
- The oil pressed from Sea Buckthorn plant has a long history of use in traditional Chinese and Ayuverdic medicines.
- Packed with minerals and antioxidants, and the only botanical providing all four omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9.
- The essential oil of the Sea Buckthorn can be extracted from either the nut or the fruit.
- We choose to use the more skincare beneficial fruit oil.
Organic Argan Oil benefits
- Nourishing, moisturising and anti-oxidising.
- Argan oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- A light easily absorbed and non-greasy oil from Morocco helping to control oil or sebum production.
Organic Neroli Oil benefits
- Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antioxidant clarifying, replenishing and soothing.
- Extracted from the delicate orange blossom in two formats, as the more intense exquisite precious essential oil (as used in our Intense Serum) or as the gentler more diluted and toning flower water.
- Imbued with soothing, anti-inflammatory properties, Neroli is also naturally antibacterial, giving it blemish-fighting properties whilst helping to lock in precious moisture, leaving your skin feeling softened, energised and beautifully replenished.
Organic Rose Otto benefits
- Antiseptic, astringent and tonic.
- One of the world’s most precious and expensive essential oils taking dozens of rosebuds to make just drops of this incredible oil. Our Rose Otto comes from Bulgaria.
- This beautifully scented oil has soothing, healing and rejuvenating properties helping to support skin’s vitality, whilst calming both skin and emotions.
Marine Phytoplankton benefits
- Packed with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, these are the building blocks of healthy skin cells.
- The high zinc content of this seafaring superfood gives Phytoplankton important antibacterial properties, which further help to banish blemishes whilst supporting skin’s natural regeneration.
- Phytoplankton enzymes brighten the skin and help remove dark circles and impurities.
PhytoHealth Intense Serum ingredient list
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil*, Argan Oil*, Marula Oil*, Neroli Oil*, Myrrh Oil*, Rose Otto Oil*, Marine Phytoplankton, Sandalwood Oil*, Frankincense Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Carrot Seed Oil*.
- * Certified Organic
- 99% Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Vegetarian. Vegan. Cruelty-Free.
UK £3.50 (3-5 Working Days)
Europe £5 (3-5 Working Days)
Rest of World (7-10 Working Days)
Free Worldwide shipping on orders over £60
Please get in touch if you wish to return an item. you have the right to return your order within 28 days.
Please ensure you have taken reasonable care of the Product prior to return. In particular this means that you should not have used the Product and any tags, labels or protective packaging should not have been removed.
The return on the product is your expense (unless it is faulty) please ensure it is in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition. In order to ensure the Product reaches us in good condition in accordance with these Terms We recommend you use the original packaging you received the Product in to return it to Us.
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here