NOW AVAILABLE WITH AN ORGANIC COTTON MESH LAUNDRY BAG.
What are these?
- Cotton and Bamboo Reusable Makeup Pads
- Handmade, eco-friendly, plastic-free, reusable organic cotton make up remover pads.
- An alternative to single use cotton pads. Ideal for removing make up or applying toner as a part of your zero waste beauty routine.
- Available in a pack of 8
- What they are made from?
- Organic Cotton and Bamboo
- Approximately 3 inches (7.5cm) across.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Ethically Handmade in the UK
Why are they fabulous?
- Each pad contains naturally antibacterial bamboo, which feels silky soft on your skin. The rounds are washable and reusable, making them much more eco-friendly and sustainable. When you're finally done with them, they're biodegradable!
How to care for them:
- We recommend washing these pads before first use. Then, simply rinse in cold water under the tap after use, using soap if required. The pads can be laundered cool with usual load and left to dry naturally.
PLEASE NOTE: Tabitha Eve reusable make up pads are made to order and cut by hand. Slight variations in size and shape may occur. These fabrics are liable to shrink when laundered by up to 10%. To minimise shrinkage wash cool and do not tumble dry.
Also note - if you would like a storage dish, our eco-twist maker is currently working remotely and only delivering these items once a week. This could cause a delay of up to a week for delivery, but we'll get them to you as quickly as possible!
UK £2.50 (48 Hours)
Europe £8.00 (3-5 Working Days)
Rest Of World £25.00 (6-7 Working Days)
Please get in touch if you wish to return an item. We are happy to accept returns so long as we are notified and the item returned to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt. We are unable to refund shipping costs.
For information on how to return (or exchange) an item, please visit our Returns page here